- Matthew FAGAN- Undated, handwritten note linking him to Ballyjamesduff, Barconny Grattan, Castlerahan, County Cavan, Ireland and naming Laurence CAFFERY [sic].
- FAGAN family notes - list of Matthew FAGAN's brothers and sisters, in Thomas E. Fagan's handwriting, but copied from his own father's., ?.
- Thomas Francis FAGAN (2nd) family data, compiled by Carolyn POPE FAGAN, April 1998.
- George C. FAGAN family data, Jul 12, 1998, John Fagan, NJ to P. Fagan.
- Robert M. FAGAN family data, 1997-98, from Robert, Bobby and Adele Fagan.
- Emily FAGAN ETZKORN family data, per phone conversations.
- Interviews: Frances HOGAN FAGAN & Thomas Evans FAGAN, Robert M. & Adele FAGAN, George & Gloria FAGAN,
Emily FAGAN ETZKORN.
- Phone conversation - Virginia FAGAN ROCKWELL- Aug 17, 1997, n.d..
- Correspondence and phone conversations- James CAFFREY, Barconey Grattan, 2000
- Anna FENTON - estate paperwork, May - June 1962.
- Anna FENTON - 1915 certif: fit for service, Feb 1 1915, Queens.
- Anna FENTON - 1923 notices of exams for tubercular class acreditation, Jun 18, 1923 (written) and Oct 5, 1923 (oral), Park Ave and 59th St, NYC.
- Anna FENTON - 1926 official assgmnt PS 91, Nov 23, 1926, Park Ave at 59th St, NYC.
- Anna FENTON - Certif of name change, Sep 28, 1915, Queens.
- Anna FENTON - Certif of Membership and of Prior Service - Teachers Retirement System, Sep 28, 1920, NYC,, "aggregate
credit of 13 yrs 7 mo, 16 da as prior service allowance on account of all service rendered prior to and including the 16th day of Sep 1917"
Evidence that Anna began teaching Feb 1904.
- Anna FENTON 1925 report card from Hunter College, term ending June 1925, NYC,.
- Anna FENTON - Income tax returns, 1958-1961. Reporting income from School Districts of Wantagh and East Meadow
- Deeds and paperwork - purchase of 58 Shonnard Avenue by Michael Fenton, Freeport, 1919+. Photos of house from ca 1919-1998.
- Michael J. FENTON - certificate of membership in Richmond Hook & Ladder Co, New Brighton, Staten Island, at time of its disbandment in 1905, Oct 7, 1905
- Michael J. FENTON - Certificate of Membership - Aid Association fo the Courts of Record - City of NY, Oct 22 1915
- Photographs-Anna FENTON - tintypes and early photos of herself and family, c1900-1962, New York, NY
- Photographs-DUBE-Anna FENTON - shapshots from 1940s of DUBE family in CT, 1940s, Bridgeport, CT
- Photographs-Joseph FAGAN- Family snapshots from Anna FENTON's collection, c1940 to early 1960s.
- Photographs-Matthew FAGAN - tintypes and carte de visite, c1900-1962, New York, NY
- Photographs-SANTORO family, mostly undated, studio photos and snapshots, ca. 1900-1960
- Thomas Francis FAGAN - estate paperwork, 1936.
- Thomas Francis FAGAN - Five receipts for payment for piano, Oct 28, 1911-Apr 2, 1912, $25 each.
From Sohmer & Co., 315 5th Ave, cor 32nd St, Manhattan
- Thomas Francis FAGAN - applications for renewal of Notary Public commission
and real estate broker's licenses, 1930s.
- Thomas Francis FAGAN - book of check stubs Oct 18, 1928-Jan 24, 1929
- Thomas Francis FAGAN - Knights of Columbus Benefit Certificate. $1000 policy purchased Sep 11, 1911.
Contains medical examiner's report with brief statement of health of family members.
- Thomas Francis FAGAN - more to be added
- Deeds and paperwork - before, during and after construction of 64 Shonnard Avenue, Freeport, 1925+.
Photos of house before and after habitation (1926-1998).
- Jack FAGAN - Misc art projects 1935-38: newsletters, postage stamps, financial ledgers
- Jack FAGAN - Other Misc Papers and school notebooks
- Edward J. FAGAN - business card with hand annotations. Undated, probably 1930s.
Address: Chapelle Gardens, 190-27 111th Ave. Hollis, Long Island
- Edward F.[sic] FAGAN - one share, capital stock, Colon Council (K of C) Home,
Purchased Jan 5, 1911. Cashed in May 10, 1928 in the presence of Thomas F. Fagan.
- Baby Book - Marie Fagan - 20 pages + cover. Commercial book with entries for Marie's development, 1912+.
- Thomas E. FAGAN - report cards - 6, 7, 8th grades & one HS, Feb 1926-c1930
- Newspaper - Virginia FAGAN wedding report - from Bridgeport newspaper. Ad on back dated 1943, (Bridgeport, CT: n.pub., 1943).
- Postcard to Jack FAGAN signed "Bunk" congratulating him on his birthday, hand dated Jun 29th 1935.
- Letter re Mary FAGAN birth - envelope stating date of birth, unknown date - before 1939?.
- Letters-Santoro postcards July, Aug 1925, Mr & Mrs L Dini, Napoli and Varazze Italy to Mr & Mrs George Santoro, 42 Cross St,
- Letter -Aug 19, 1935 - 4 pages, from Thomas F. FAGAN to daughter Marie, who was on tour of Canada
- Letter - 1939 - Stella FLANAGAN FERGUSON to Agnes FLANAGAN FAGAN
- Testimonial to George J. SANTORO from Republic Studios at the time of his enlistment in the US Army
- photographic copy, Apr 23, 1945.
- Book- Bible - FAGAN? 1852? Anna Fenton's ( Rev Dr. Challoner(?). 164 William St: D. J. Sadler ^& Co., 1852).
- Book- City Directories - 1878+ Queens ( Queens City directories. NYC: many, 1864).
- Book- Directories-Manhattan 1820-1933 (Need full cite. NYC: n.pub., 1820-1933 on microfiche/film at BPRL - microtext dept ( misc. n.p.: Dagget's, Rode, Trow etc, 1820-1832).
- Book- Directory-Brooklyn / LI 1893 - with commercial listings (Brooklyn, NY: n.pub., 1893).
- Book- Directory-Queens-1888-Star dir ( Long Island Star. Long Island City: Star newspaper, 1888).
- Book- Directory-Queens-1912 -TROW BUSINESS DIRECTORY - for the Borough of Queens, city of NY - 1912 -
also residential directory of Flushing, Jamaica, Long Island City and Richmond Hill ( 202 E 12th St, Manhattan: Trow Directory Printing, 1912, NEHGS, Boston).
- Book- Trow's Directories-1898-1909/10 & 1912 Queens (Trow's. New York: n.pub., var, LDS).
- Book- Directories-Bridgeport, CT 19??-193? in on microfilm at BPRL - microtext dept, (New Haven, CT: Price & Lee, var dates).
- Book- Directories-Hackensack, NJ 1912-1935 in on microfilm at BPRL - microtext dept, (Hackensack, Richards).
- Book- Directories-Paterson NJ in on fiche, var (-; Conn.: Price and Lee Co., 1800s-1935).
Via email correspondence with research department at Paterson Public Library.
- Book- Anna FAGAN - Commencement programme 1899, Long Island City High School ( LICHS. Long Island City, NY: Long Island City High School, 1899).
- Newspaper-New York Times, (Manhattan: NY Times, 18??-19??), Boston Public Research Library.
- Newspaper-New York Tribune, (Manhattan: Tribune, 18??-19??), Boston Public Research Library.
- Book-Chuck Bartelt, Barbara Bergeron. Variety obituaries : including a comprehensive index, v1-13
(New York: Garland Pub.,, 1988-1992 ).
- Periodical-Article-1972-George SANTORO: the quiet style in tinsel town, Broadcasting, vol 82, pg 63.
indexed in Biography Index, volume 9: Sept, 1970-Aug 1973. New York: H.W. Wilson Co. 1974 (BioIn 9)
which was indexed in Biography and Genealogy Master Index at galenet.gale.com
One page with photo; gives short list of important dates George Joseph Santoro,
vice president Universal Television, North Hollywood
- Irish Census-1821-Transcript of 1821 Census for Barconey Knocknawellan (later Barconey Grattan)
CAFFREY family mistranscribed as GAFFNEY
- Census - 1892 - NY State, FHC - LDS Lending library, with index to LIC.
- census - 1915 - NY State, Queens Borough Central Lib - L.I. Div.
- census - 1925 - NY State, Queens Borough Central Lib - L.I. Div.
- Census - Federal, 1870 and index for Long Island in two volumes, Queens Borough Central Lib - L.I. Div.
- Census - Federal, 1880 soundex and schedules, NARA Boston Federal Records Center.
- Census - Federal, 1900 soundex and schedules, NARA Boston Federal Records Center.
- Census - Federal, 1910 schedules - unindexed, NARA Boston Federal Records Center.
- Census - Federal, 1920, NARA Boston Federal Records Center.
- New York City Board of Elections list of enrolled voters, Queens, 1910., Saturday December 31, 1910, New York,, FHC -
LDS Lending library.
- Denis J. Savard - firstname.lastname@example.org, "Obit Daily Times - Internet citations of obit listings".
- Naturalization Papers for Edward FAGAN - Oct 26, 1866 - B=168, R=177 (Reel 72) - living at 567 3rd Ave, Manh.,
and was a blacksmith. Witness was George Eason, 449 3rd ave. Photocopy from NARA, NE Regional Center, Varick St., NYC.
- Naturalization Papers for Eugene FAGAN, nat Oct 26, 1866, Manhattan, bundle 168 rec 295.
Note: same day as Edward Fagan, but different court. Witness: Patrick GAFNEY of 112 22 st [sic]
Photocopy from NARA, NE Regional Center, Varick St., NYC.
- Naturalization Papers - Michael J. FENTON - Oct 26, 1887 - B=601, R=206 (Reel 78) - living at 144 Madison St.,
Witness was pat'k Norton of 9 Hamilton St. Photocopy from NARA, Varick St., NYC.
- Naturalization Papers - Thomas FENTON - Oct 24, 1878 - B=, R= (Reel ) - living at 365 Madison St.,
Witness was John Maloney of 365 Madison St. Photocopy from NARA, Varick St., NYC.
- Naturalization Papers - John LATTIMORE - Oct 3, 1857 - B=183, R=145 (Reel ) Court of Common Pleas, living at 227 Mulberry St
Witness was Patrick Dougherty of Monroe St. Photocopy from NARA, Varick St., NYC.
- Original Declaration of Intention - John FENTON, June 18, 1886, Washington terr, Stevens county, town of Colville
- Original Naturalization Certificate - Michael J. FENTON - Oct 26, 1887 - Court of Common Pleas, Manhattan
- Transcripts of baptismal register entries for two children of Laurence CAFFREY and Anne KENNEDY, RC Church, Ballyjamesduff, Castlerahan, Cavan,
Castlerahan Central Parish Records Office.
Registers for the other Caffrey children did not survive.
- John CAFFREY , May 27, 1816; Barcoony; spon: William , Mary Kenedy
- James CAFRY, May 4, 1819; Knocknawellan; spon: Christopher, Joan Nugent.
- Transcripts of Baptismal Register entries for Matthew Fagan's siblings, RC Church, Ballyjamesduff, Castlerahan, Cavan,
Castlerahan Central Parish Records Office.
Registers did not survive for the other Fagan children because of a gap in the records between
May 1841 to Aug 1854. Mary, Ann and Matthew are unaccounted for.
Obtained by James Caffrey, in 2000.
- Rose FEGAN, Dec 28, 1828; Mountprospect; Spon: Patrick Maith, Catherine Cafrey
- John FAGAN, Dec 16, 1831; Barcoony; Spon: Patrick Reilly, Anne Lynch.
- Eugene FEGAN, Dec 6, 1833; Barconey; Spon: Patrick Linch, Margaret Reilly.
- per baptismal records of the children of Eugene Fagan, he was aka "Owen"
Owen, not Eugene, was named by Matthew Fagan in his list of siblings.
- Edward FAGAN, May 24, 1838; Barcony; Spon: Thomas, Catherine Malone. Probably died aged < 1 year
- Edward FAGAN, June 24, 1839; Barcoony; Spon: Thomas Reilly, Catherine Malone.
- Laurence FAGAN, Oct 2, 1840; Barcony Rob.; Spon: James Cafrey, Elizabeth Plunkett.
- Certificate of Baptism, Edward FEGAN, baptized June 24, 1839.
parish of Castlerahan, Diocese of Kilmore. Birthplace not on form.
Parents named as Edward Fegan and Mary Caffrey;
Sponsors named as Thomas Malone and Catherine Malone.
Rev James Farrelly, Adm.
Transcript obtained April 9, 1916, by Laurence Caffrey at the request of Margaret A. Fagan in Bridgeport Conn.
Note differences between this 1916 transcript and the recently transcript
- Transcripts from the Baptismal Register at St Stephen's/ Our Lady of the Scapular, 142 E 29 st, Manhattan.
For the children of Matthew FAGAN and Margaret EGAN
- Edward Patrick FAGAN, June 27, 1880; spon: Peter Egan and Mary Riley
- Anna FAGAN, Mar 26, 1882; spon: Thomas KILLAN & Margaret B. EGAN
- Thos Francis FAGAN, Aug 24, 1884; spon: Thomas EAGAN & C.D. FITZPATRICK
- Matthew FAGAN Jr, bap. May 27, 1888; spon: T. HARNEY & Mary MURPHY
- Transcripts from the Baptismal Register at St Stephen's/ Our Lady of the Scapular, 142 E 29 st, Manhattan.
For the children of Eugene (aka Owen) FAGAN and Anne MACGAUGHRAN
- Catherine FAGAN, bap. Oct 11 1868; spon: Matthew Fagan & Bridget McGaughran
- Mary FAGAN, bap. Mar 6, 1870; spon: Patrick Lynch & Anne Geary
- Edward FAGAN, bap. July 1, 1871; spon: Edward Duffy & Mary Ann McDonald
- James Joseph FAGAN, bap. Feb 9, 1873; spon: Patrick McDemott [sic] & Elizabeth O'Reilly
- Eugene FAGAN Jr, bap. Jul 23, 1874; spon: James Mahm & Mary Ann Reilly
- John Vincent FAGAN, bap. Oct 5, 1876; spon: William Gaynor & Mary Reilly
- Lawrence Francis FAGAN, bap. Nov 28, 1878; spon: Matthew Fagan & Eliza O'Reilly
- Louis FAGAN, bap. Nov 24, 1883; spon: Elvan Fagan & Catherine Fagan
- Bap Cert-1890-Mary FAGAN, bap. Mar 16, 1890 / transcript Jan 1998, St Mary's Church, 10-08 49th av, Long Island City.
Spon: Michael EAGAN and Mary FAGAN
- Bap cert-1918-Joseph FAGAN, bap. Sept 29, 1918, Holy Trinity Church, Hackensack, NJ. Spon: Thomas Fagan and Maud Pobley or Pohley.
- Bap cert-1922-Jack FAGAN, Jul 16, 1922 / May 20, 1930, Our Lady of Mt Carmel, Queens.
- Births reported in the city of New York, 1881-1965, 1963, New York, Index, var films and pages,, FHC - LDS Lending library.
- Index to Births-Queens Cnty 1847-97, pub. ?, NYC, var films, pgs-order by surname,, Microfilm copy of card file at New York Municipal Archives, New York City, FHC - LDS Lending library.
- Index to births, NYC, 1910-1982 - All boroughs, var pub dates, NYC, var pages,, CONTENTS Indexes death certificates of the New York City Department of Health., FHC - LDS Lending library.
- Bth Cert-1880-Mary FAGAN, dau of Laurence , b. May 6, 1880, Manhattan, c# 284110,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- Birth cert-1880-Edward Patrick FAGAN, b. Jun 14, 1880/ rec'd June 17, 301 Mott Street, NY (Manh), c# 286769,, FHC - LDS Lending library.
- Birth cert-1882-Anna J. FAGAN FENTON, filed Mar 20, 1882 - certified photostat from NYCDOH, Apr 26, 1943, Manhattan, #335816
- Bth Cert-1884-Eliza ROOD, b. June 28 1884, Manhattan, #400631,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- Birth cert-1884-Thos F FAGAN, Aug 19, 1886, Manhattan, #465328,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- Birth cert-1886-Edward J FAGAN, Aug 19, 1886, Manhattan, #465328,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- Birth cert-1886-Agnes FLANAGAN FAGAN, Jun 15, 1943, Queens - held in Albany at time of receipt of photostat, c# 7363,.
- Birth register Listing-1890-Mary M FAGAN, 1890, Old Town Register, Long Island City, #1434 pg 90,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- Birth cert-1913-George SANTORO, Sept 14, 1913, St. Joseph's Hosp, Paterson, NJ, brief transcript from Paterson DOH
- Birth cert-1915-Thos Evans FAGAN, recorded Sep 23, 1915 / stat Jul 31, 1940, Queens, #6835, short form.
- Birth cert-1918-Joseph Mathew FAGAN, Hackensack, NJ, 1999, brief transcript from City of Hackensack, Bergen Co., NJ, no cert#,, Hackensack, NJ, Reg. of Vital Stats.
- DEED - for burial privileges in grave holding in Calvary Cemetery, Long Island City, NY - Issued to Matthew Fagan Jan 4, 1900
two graves, Nos. 12-13 in plot E, Section 30, Range 6., Jan 4, 1900, Dates stamped or written on paper
- Cemetery plots - misc., n.d., H & C have record of all burials our of Holy Redeemer since the mid 1940s, Hungerford & Clark Funeral Home.
- Bill for burial expenses-1918-Matthew FAGAN, John J. Keegan, funeral director, Astoria, June 18, 1918
- Bill for burial expenses-1936-Thomas F. FAGAN, Wm Donohue, undertaker, Holy Rood, April 10, 1936
- Bill for burial expenses-1938-John Gregory FAGAN, R.E. Fliedner, undertaker, Holy Rood, Feb 1, 1938
- Bill for burial expenses-1939-Mary FAGAN, R. E. Fliedner, undertaker, Calvary, Nov 1, 1939.
- FLANAGAN birthdate notes - list of Chas A, FLANAGAN family birthdates, probably c1905.
- Gravestone inscription-Matthew FAGAN plot purchased Jan 2, 1900.
Stone assumed to have been erected since the 1918 death of Matthew,
Calvary Cemetery 3, Section 30, Calvary and Allied Cemeteries.
- Gravestone inscription-Katherine Quinn plot at Calvary Cemetery, purchased May 14, 1900.
Lists death dates of the entire Eugene FAGAN family excepting Louis.
However, the interment list for this plot is at odds with the inscription.
Calvary Cemetery 3, Section 28, Calvary and Allied Cemeteries.
- Interment List - Katherine Quinn plot at Calvary Cemetery, purchased May 14, 1900.
Burial place of Eugene Fagan's widow Annie, son Eugene Jr.,
two sons and one possible grandson of Catherine FAGAN QUINN.
Calvary Cemetery 3, Section 28, Calvary and Allied Cemeteries.
- Interment List - Eugene Fagan's early plot at Calvary Cemetery, purchased Jul 6, 1877.
Burial site of Mary (Caffrey) Fagan, Matthew's infants, Laurence, Laurence's daughter Kate Rood and
Eugene's (probable) granddaughter in law, Kathleen (Kennedy) Quinn
Calvary Cemetery 1, Section 1 south, Calvary and Allied Cemeteries.
- Interment List-Louis FAGAN, Purch April 1920, St Raymond's Cem, 2600 Lafayette Ave, Bronx, NY 10465.
Burial place of Louis, and probaby his widow, remarried as Mary EGAN. Also a Joseph EGAN.
- Interment List - Thomas F. FAGAN, son of Matthew - Holy Rood, Westbury, posted in outdoor kiosk
- Jack FAGAN - news accounts of accidental death, (Long Island Star, Freeport, Rockville Ctr: Jan 31, 1938 (Monday)).
- obit-1869-Sarah LATTIMORE, (Manhattan: New York Herald, d. Thu Feb 25, 1869), Lamont Library, Harvard.
- obit-1869-Margaret REILLY LATTIMORE, (Manhattan: New York Herald, Monday Aug 23, 1869), Lamont Library, Harvard.
- obit-1877-Mary CAFFREY FAGAN, (Manhattan: New York Herald, Friday July 6, 1877), Lamont Library, Harvard.
- obit-1903-Annie GOLDEN FAGAN, (Bridgeport, CT: var newspapers, d. Jan 20 1903), Queens Borough Central Lib - L.I. Div.
- obit-1914-Edward FAGAN, (Bridgeport, CT: var newspapers, d. Jan 20 1903).
- obit-1915-James CARLON, (Brookfield MO, assumed: source unknown, d. July 3, 1915), from Mimi RIXON.
- obit-1918-Matthew FAGAN, (Long Island City, etc: L.I. Star?, NY Times, June 11, 1918); Queens Borough Central Lib - L.I. Div.
- obits-1929-Edward G. FAGAN, died Bridgeport, Dec 31, 1928 (NY Times, Jan 1, 1929,
several Bridgeport papers)
- obit-1936-Thos Francis FAGAN, (Long Island: L.I. Star?, Apr 10, 1936), FAGAN family - archival papers.
- obit-1939-Death notice, Mary M. FAGAN, (Nassau Daily Review Star, Oct 26, 1939)
- obit-1940-Death notice, Josephine DELUCIA FAGAN, (Long Island Daily Press, March 19, 1940)
- obit-1997-Marie (FAGAN) DUBE, (Hartford, Conn: Hartford Courant, February 18, 1997).
- will - Anna FENTON, Feb 3, 1956.
- will - Michael J. FENTON, April 7, 1930.
- Will - Matthew FAGAN, drafted April 24, 1912, George J. Ryan, Executor,
witnessed by George M. Foley, of 1498 Bushwick Ave, Brooklyn and Jeremiah W. Kennedy, 3rd St and Baxter Ave, Elmhurst
- Letters from NY State Dept of Taxation & Finance re Mike FENTON's estate, May 20, 1931.
- Prayer cards with name/DOD of deceased, various dates.
- Social Security Death Index, on view at
- IGI record, various - 1992 CD-ROM, FENTON material, New Engl Hist/Genealogical Soc..
- Index to deaths, NYC, 1888-1965 - All boroughs, 1963, New York City Department of Health., var pages,,
FHC - LDS Lending library.
- Index to deaths, NY State, 1880-1949 - for areas outside New York City, New York State Department of Health, Albany, var pages,,
Viewed at National Archives, 201 Varick St, Manhattan.
- Index to California death records - online at rootsweb
DEATH CERTIFICATES, REGISTER TRANSCRIPTS
- 1877-Mary (CAFFREY) FAGAN, not identified on certificate as nee Caffrey,
but coupled with obit, found to be mother of Eugene, Matthew, Edward, et al. d. July 4, 1877, Manhattan, c# 267629, photocopy, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1881-"Andrew" P. FAGAN (Edward Patrick, son of Matthew), d. July 4, 1877, Manhattan, c# 387384, photocopy, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1887-Laurence FAGAN, d. June 8, 1887, Manhattan, c# 604149; register # 1479, photocopy, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1889-Matthew FAGAN Jr. (NYS), d. April 9, 1889, Albany for Queens Co., c# 12545, photocopy, NYS Dept of Health, Albany.
- Register-1889-Matthew FAGAN Jr. LIC Death Register, d. April 9, 1889, Long Island City reg# 3456, photocopy, NYC Municipal Archives.
Manhattan, #18544,, FHC - LDS Lending library, photocopy.
- 1895-Aloysius FAGAN, d. Feb 3 1895, Manhattan, c# 4763, transcript.
- 1897-Edward Patrick FAGAN (son, Matthew), d. Dec 5, 1897, Manhattan, c# 36514, transcript.
- 1900-Margaret EGAN FAGAN (wife, Matthew), d. Jan 2, 1900, bor. of Queens, c# 15, NYC Municipal Archives, photocopy.
- 1900-James FAGAN, d. Apr 13, 1900 (son, Eugene), Manhattan, c# 12746, transcript.
- 1900-Eugene FAGAN, d. Oct 6, 1900, Manhattan, c# 31285,, NYC Municipal Archives, photocopy.
- 1902-Catherine FAGAN ROOD, (dau, Laurence), d. Oct 4, 1902, Manhattan, c# 28962, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1903-Eugene QUINN (gs, Eugene), d. May 3, 1903, Manhattan, c#13782, r#521, transcript.
- 1905-Catherine Helen (FAGAN) QUINN (dau, Eugene), d. Nov 23, 1905, Manhattan, c# 36017, transcript.
- 1909-Eugene FAGAN Jr, d. Apr 21, 1909, Manhattan, c# 12923, transcript.
- 1914-Edward FAGAN, d. Jan 30, 1914, Bridgeport, Fairfield Co, c# not visible, photocopy of certified copy.
- 1915-James CARLON (relationship unknown), d. July 3, 1915, County of Linn, City of Brookfield, c# 22239, photocopy,.
- 1918-Matthew FAGAN, Jun 12, 1918, Manhattan, #18544, photocopy, FHC - LDS Lending library.
- 1918-Kathleen QUINN, (probably gd-in-law, Eugene), d. Nov 7, 1918, Manhattan, c# 38341, photocopy.
- 1919-Annie (MCGAUGHRAN) FAGAN, (widow, Eugene), d. June 10/filed June 13, 1918, Manhattan, c# 18544, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1920-Louis FAGAN, (son, Eugene), d. April 1, 1920, Bronx, c# 18544, NYC Municipal Archives, photocopy.
- 1921-John V FAGAN (son, Eugene), d. Jul 24, 1921, Manhattan, c# 17977, r#982, NYC Municipal Archives, transcript.
- 1930-Michael J FENTON (son-in-law, Matthew), d. Aug 11, 1930, Freeport, Nassau, # 91,, Village of Freeport, transcript from register.
1930-Michael J FENTON, photocopy of original cert, NY State, Albany for Freeport (dist. 2922), c# 50147,, NYS Dept of Health.
- 1934-Patrick Francis QUINN (son-in-law, Eugene), d. Mar 3, 1934, Manhattan, c# 1647, transcription,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1934-Harold NORTON, (gs, Eugene), d. Apr 25, 1934, Manhattan, c# 10677, transcription,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1936-Thos F. FAGAN (son, Matthew), d. Apr. 9 / filed Apr. 13, 1936, Freeport, c# 49, original certified transcript from village register.
- 1938-Mary Elizabeth FAGAN (dau Edward), d. Apr. 9 / filed Apr. 13, 1936, Bridgeport, Fairfield Co, c# not visible, photocopy
of certified copy.
- 1939-Mary Margaret FAGAN, (dau, Matthew), d. Oct 25, 1939, Freeport, NY, # 124 (1939, Freeport),, Village of Freeport, transcript from register.
1939-Mary Margaret FAGAN, New York State #59989, photocopy of original cert, State of NY, Albany.
- 1940-Josephine K. FAGAN (dau-in-law, Matthew), Mar 18, 1940, Queens, #2082, photocopy, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1942-Edward J FAGAN (son, Matthew), d. May 29 / filed May 30, 1942, Queens, c# 4114, photocopy, NYC Municipal Archives.
- 1948-Elise ROOD SANTORO (gd, Laurence), dc. Oct 25, 1948 9:15am, Los Angeles, LA County, Calif, Dist 1901 Registrars No. 17101 48-076047.
- 1962-Anna FAGAN FENTON (dau, Matthew), d. May 24, / filed May 28, 1962, Nassau, Town of Hempstead, Village of Freeport, Dist# 2904 - Reg# 168, original certified copy.
- 1961-Agnes F (FLANAGAN) FAGAN (dau-in-law, Matthew), d. Oct 17, 1961, Freeport, Nassau County, cert# 2901.
- 1962-Margaret A. FAGAN (dau Edward), d. Mar 21 1962, Bridgeport, Fairfield Co, c# 141?, photocopy of certified copy.
- 1983-George J SANTORO Jr (ggs, Laurence), dc. Aug 27, 1983, filed Aug 31, 1983, Los Angeles, LA Co., Dist cert# 190-038989; State file# 83-126732.
- Index to Marriages, NYC, 1888-1937 - All boroughs, 1989, NYC, Microfilm of records at Municipal Archives, New York City, New York. Marriages reported in all five boroughs:, FHC - LDS Lending library.
- Marr cert-1864-Edward Fagan/Annie Golden, m. Mar 28, 1864, St Stephen's Church E 28th Street, Manhattan, unnumbered, original church transcript.
- Marr cert-1877-Laurence Fagan / Mary Dwyer, Sep 30, 1877, Manhattan, c# 5125,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- Marr cert-1911-Agnes Flanagan/ Thos Fagan, Jun 21, 1911, Queens, #79,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- Marr cert-1912-Edward J. Fagan/ Helena Gormley, m. Apr 17, 1912, Queens, c# 469,, NYC Municipal Archives.
- Marr cert-1915-Anna J. FAGAN/ Michael J. FENTON, m. Jul 3, 1915/ copy requested Apr 26, 1943, Manhattan, c# 15180.
- Marr cert (church)-Giorgio SANTORO/Elise C. ROOD 1912, m. May 5, 1912/ transcript Jan 13, 2000, St Michael R.C. Church, 70 Cianci Street, Paterson, NJ.